Welcome

Share your workout, get ideas, then go get your sweat on!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jan 19, 2011 - That was a lot of Poundage!!

I started slow since I am trying to get back into the groove of working out, since I have an abundance amount of free time on my hands. Also, I am being mindful of my surgery that I had during Christmas break. This is what my first start to a new beginning looked like;

Tread Mill - 1 mile walk - seventeenish minutes

quick break then back to the grind

Then 2 miles on a recumbent bike - twentyish minutes

The whole point of the work out was to get motivated. I have not been an active exercise person in a long time, five years maybe, that is a lot of poundage gained. Also, like I said I wanted to start slow, lite. I would have lasted longer but I was feeling a bit of pain from the surgery, so I called in the towel. Hopefully by the constant going back to the rec. center I will be able to not feel pain anymore.

"As long as a person doesn't admit he's defeated, he is not defeated - he's just a little behind and isn't through fighting"
- Darrell Royal

No comments:

Post a Comment